This Site is owned by Marston’s PLC. Our Company information is as follows:
Registered Office Marston’s PLC
Telephone 01902 711811
Registered in England No. 31461
VAT Number: GB100019352
You can contact us via email.
The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the “Terms”) that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you.
The following points may help you to understand the legal environment in which we operate:
Other than interactive services such as (without limitation) forums, bulletin boards and chat rooms (“Interactive Services”) which are mentioned in more detail below, all of the material you see on this Site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
The name of our company, divisions and our various brands are trade marks belonging to us and are registered in many different countries. This is also true of many of the other logos and creative materials that you will see on our product pack and on this Site. We (and the other owners of other materials used on this Site) are proud of these precious assets and make every effort to protect them. We would ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
Interactive Services and uploading content on to our site
Whenever you make use of Interactive Services, which allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you warrant that any such contributions or messages do not:
- Breach any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations and do not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful acts.
- Encourage, promote or facilitate excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol.
- Contain material that is unlawful or fraudulent, defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, threatening or hateful.
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or advocate such infringement.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
- Contain or transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
In the event that any contribution or use of any interactive parts of our Site do not comply with this policy, the Terms of Acceptable Use and Content, or otherwise cause us damage or loss, you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy, or to law enforcement authorities if we reasonably feel this is necessary.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in this policy or is otherwise harmful to our business, our customers or our brands. We also reserve the right to:
- Withdraw your right to use our Site.
- Issue a warning to you.
- Take legal action against you.
The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Services provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our Terms of Acceptable Use and Content, whether the service is moderated or not.
We provide this Site “as is”. We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format;
- Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses;
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
To the fullest extent possible at law we (and all of our sister, parent subsidiary companies and agencies) exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this Site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this Ssite or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Links to other sites
Linking to this Site
If you would like to link to this Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Site, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our images;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Site without written permission from us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website complies with our Terms of Acceptable Use and Content and in particular does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise and does not comply with breach all applicable laws and regulations.
Other legal notices
There may be other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas.
Changes to this legal notice
We may amend this legal notice and the terms and conditions of acceptable use of the Site from time to time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
Law and Jurisdiction
2:00 am on 01/03/18
These Terms and any matter relating to this Site will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.